Run up to a 32-inch tire while leveling the front of your vehicle with the rear, using Rough Country's 2-inch Leveling Suspension Kit for Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This set of lower front strut mount extensions immediately offers increased ground clearance without the hassle of a long and drawn out installation process. Each kit is made out of a durable anodized red billet aluminum construction for a long lifespan of good looks and performance. Featuring 100% bolt-on installation and a unique design that allows fitment without the need to disassemble the strut, you're ready to get that killer look in no-time flat. This kit works on any factory upper control arm type, including cast steel, stamped steel, and aluminum.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Made of Anodized Red Billet Aluminum
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- 100% simple bolt-on installation
- Works with all OEM model control arms
- Install Time: 2 - 3 hours
- Does NOT fit 2019 TrailBoss Models
- Does NOT fit 2014-2018 GMC "Denali" models.
- Does NOT fit "MagneRide" models.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25in wheel spacers (#1065)
IN THE BOX
- (2) Lower strut mount extensions
- We cannot accept PO boxes or an APO. Shipments are made to all 50 states & Canada.
- Free shipping to Continental United States. Alaska/Hawaii/Canada are charged shipping.