2" Leveling Kit - Chevy Silverado/ GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD 2019-2020
- 2019-2020 GM 1500 2WD/4WD
- New body style only.
- 2" LOWER STRUT EXTENSION LEVELING KIT
- CNC-MACHINED BILLET ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION
- 5-DEGREE TAPER FOR PROPER STRUT ALIGNMENT
- ALLOWS FOR UP TO A 33x11.50-20 TIRE ON A 20X9 0 OFFSET WHEEL*
- *note: minor trimming to felt liner may be required.
- *note: some wheels may require front wheel spacers to clear caliper.
ReadyLIFT® is excited to announce that we now offer a brand new 2" leveling kit for the new 2019-2020 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 trucks. This new leveling kit is manufactured from CNC-machined 6061-T6 aircraft-grade Aluminum with a unique taper designed to work with the new 2019-2020 GM 1500 longer struts.
The all-new 66-3920 2019-2020 GM 1500 2" leveling kit has been engineered to provide the proper amount of front lift to establish a level stance. Our engineers also included a 5-degree taper to the lower strut spacers to eliminate the potential for strut binding while allowing for incredibly easy installation.
This all-new leveling kit will allow for up to a 33x11.50-20 tire on a 20x9 0 offset wheel.
NOTE: Not compatible with Chevy Trail Boss and GMC AT4 suspension packages or vehicles equipped with Adaptive Ride Control.
Not compatible with 2019 LD or Limited OLD Body Style.
Some wheels may require 6mm or greater wheel spacer to clear the brake caliper.
MAX 33x11.50-20 on 20x9 0 offset
*note: minor trimming to felt liner may be required on some applications.
GMC Sierra 1500's have narrower diameter fender well openings than Chevys. Some trimming may be required depending on the tire design.
Some wheels may require wheel spacer to clear the brake caliper.
(2) CNC MACHINED 6061-T6 BILLET ALUMINUM LOWER STRUT EXTENSIONS
4 LONGER INSTALLATION BOLTS AND NUTS