GM Retract Electric Running Board Steps (19-21 GM 1500 Crew Cab)
Rough Country’s RETRACT Electric Running Board Steps offer you a sleek, modern way to climb into your cab. These durable electric side steps feature a motorized “swing-out” function that instantly extends the step when you open the door. The convenient 6-inch drop profile allows for easy entry and works great on trucks from stock height to any size lift. Once the door closes, the step automatically tucks away for a clean look.
Rough Country’s retractable truck steps feature an easy “Plug and Play” assembly, connecting directly to your battery terminal and OBDII port for easy installation without the need for complicated wiring. With a durable aluminum construction and corrosion-resistant finish, these automated truck steps are designed for a long operational lifespan no matter where the road takes you.
Includes a 3-year limited warranty!
- Automatic, motorized “swing-out” extension motion
- Automatically tucks away when door is closed
- 6-inch drop for easy entry
- Durable aluminum construction
- Corrosion-resistant finish
- Easy “Plug and Play” connection
- 600lb weight capacity
- No drilling required!
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- 4-Door Crew Cab models ONLY
- Does NOT fit 2019 "classic" models (2018 body style)
|Est. Install Time||3-5 hours|
IN THE BOX
- Idler Arm Brackets (4)
- Step Motor Brackets (2)
- Control Module
- Fused Power Sub Harness
- OBDII Harness
- Driver Step Motor Harness
- Pass Step Motor Harness
- Module Power In / Out Harness
- Steps (2)