Skid plates are being redesigned with an all new design that will offer more coverage, be stronger, and lighter! We should have more information within the next month.
Heavy Duty Skid Plates now available for Colorado, Canyon and ZR2! Made from sturdy laser cut and CNC bent 3/16" steel, these skids offer the ultimate protection. Package these skids with our front bumper and shocks skids for protection from front to rear!
- Fits 2015+ Colorado and Canyon
- Skids ship bare metal (no coating offered at this time)
- Hardware included
- We do include a DIY rivnut install tool with skid plates that require it. If you plan to use rivnuts often, we recommend purchasing this tool.
- 2015/2016 require drilling for Oil Pan and Transmission Skids. 2017+ Non-ZR2 trucks require a bolt to be ran through the existing holes to cut threads (By GM design)
- All trucks require drilling for Transfer Case Skid install
- Oil pan skid will not fit with front diff drop or lift kits with relocation brackets (BDS, Rough Country, etc)
- While it will work, we don't recommended using the front skid on ZR2 models WITH factory front bumper as it doesn't fully follow the bumper lines
- Regular Colorado/Canyon trucks will need small trimming of Steering Rack Skid when ONLY using Front Skid
- Designed for off-road use only. Use at your own risk
- Please allow 10-15 business days before shipping
- Skid Plates CANNOT be shipped to PO Boxes
- Made in the USA
- Installation Instructions