2.5" Ford Leveling Kit (19-20 Ranger 4WD)
Give your Ford Ranger an improved, aggressive look with Rough Country’s 2.5in Leveling kit! This easy-to-install kit levels your vehicle from front to rear giving you increased ground clearance to run larger tires while eliminating the nose-down factory look for a commanding presence that can’t be ignored.
When it comes to leveling your Ranger, a small lift can make a huge difference! By lifting the front end of the vehicle to match the height of the rear, you get an instant transformation in looks and ground clearance that’s sure to turn heads wherever you go.
Each kit features a set of front strut spacers, laser cut for a precise fit and powder coated black to resist the elements. Rough Country’s 2.5in Leveling Kit features an easy, 100% bolt-on installation process with no need for complicated strut disassembly. Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- SKU: 50100
- Install Time: 2-4 hours
- After-market wheels must have a minimum of 93.1mm center bore, and maximum 6.5” back spacing.
- Wheels with less than 6.5” backspacing may require slight trimming.
- 9” wide wheels will require trimming.
IN THE BOX
- (2) Strut Spacers
- We cannot accept PO boxes or an APO. Shipments are made to all 50 states & Canada.
- Free shipping to Continental United States. Alaska/Hawaii/Canada are charged shipping.
|1Requires minor trimming|
|2After-market wheels MUST have a minimum of 93.1mm center bore|