Nerf Steps | Cab Length | Crew Cab | Ford Ranger 2WD/4WD (19-22)
Rough Country's Cab Length Nerf Steps provide unrelenting style and easier access to your truck. These steps extend the span of the cab offering a clean install that lends to the look of your lifted truck.Rough Country's Nerf Steps feature a large, 3-inch diameter tubing that compliments the vehicle design considerably better than smaller 2-inch bars while offering greater durability.
These steps can be installed on any vehicle, with or without a body lift. Our innovative design actually hides any exposed frame you see under the truck, offering extra protection for your rocker panels. Rough Country Nerf Steps are Made out of ultra-durable .084 Wall corrosion resistant tubing with a Zinc Base Coat and Black Finish for a sharp look that's ready to withstand the elements. Rough Country Steps include a Lifetime Replacement Warranty!
- Color: Textured Black
- Length: 74 in.
- Weight Rating: 465 lbs.
- Large, 3-Inch diameter tubing
- NO drilling required!
- Drop step design
- Main bar extends from wheel well to wheel well
- Bar is positioned high and tight for better fit and cleaner look
- Added protection from road debris
- Built from .084 Wall corrosion resistant tubing
- Solid one-piece construction
- Helps hide exposed frame under vehicle
- Works with or without a body lift
- 3-year limited warranty
|Weight Rating (lbs)||465|
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|
- Crew Cab models ONLY
IN THE BOX
- (2) Nerf Steps