Ultimate Skid Plates (2015-22 Colorado/Canyon)
Introducing our all new Ultimate Skid Plates for Colorado's and Canyon's!
Our original skid plates stood the test, but these are the ultimate upgrade! Made from 1/4" Aluminum, these all new skid plates offer complete underbody protection while keeping weight down. The Flat Belly design offers your truck a smooth transition from front to back, preventing you from getting hung up when crossing the toughest terrain.
- Laser cut and CNC Formed 1/4 Inch Aluminum Construction
- All Fasteners are hidden for ultimate protection
- Works with 1 inch front differential drops!
- Easy to install
- Total weight of 63 pounds!
- Flat belly Design
- Two Piece Transmission Skid construction improves rigidity by integrating a strengthening rib down the middle
- Wrap around design offers more protection and fills in unsightly gaps
- Drain holes to help water and mud to drain from hard to reach areas
Future Features (Coming Soon):
UHMW Skid Liners that bolt to the Ultimate Skid Plates. A First for the Colorado/Canyon Market! UHMW is an ultra tough plastic that reinforces the skid plates and removes the "sticky" nature of softer aluminum when in contact with sharp rocks. Other features include:
- Impact cushioning when dropping the belly onto hard surfaces
- A sacrificial surface that protects the skids and is easy to replace
- Reinforces the Aluminum skid making the overall system more robust
- Slides over sharp obstacles without getting hung up
- Same Material that we use on our Ultra4 Racecar at races like King of the Hammers.
*All Ultimate skids are built ready to accept the new UHMW Liners when available.
- Fits 2015-22 Colorado and Canyon
- Fits CCSB, ECLB, and CCLB models
- Skids ship bare metal
- 2015/2016 require drilling for Oil Pan and Transmission Skids. 2017+ Non-ZR2 trucks require a bolt to be ran through the existing holes to cut threads (By GM design)
- Skid plates not compatible with lift kits with relocation brackets (BDS, Rough Country, etc)
- Designed for off-road use only. Use at your own risk
- Please allow 4-6 weeks before shipping
- Skid Plates CANNOT be shipped to PO Boxes
- Made in the USA
- Installation Instructions